Snow Cone Machine
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
- 🚚DELIVERY: We deliver to Raymore MO and surrounding areas (delivery fees calculated at checkout).
- ☔RAIN POLICY: Cancel any time before the morning of delivery and be eligible for a full refund.
- 👦👧OCCUPANCY: A maximum of 5-6 kids of equal size at one time for bounce houses, and 1 person at a time for slides is what most inflatable manufacturers recommend.
- 🧽CLEANING: All units are cleaned and sanitized before use.
- 🔌WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Extension Cord
- Water hose if renting a water slide
- Safety Stakes to secure to ground
- 👉WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Enough space for us to setup your rental
- Electric outlet within 50 feet of setup area
- Water source if renting a water slide
- CLICK HERE TO 📲 TEXT US
27 1/2″H x 16 1/4″W x 11 1/4″D
Add some chill to a hot summer day at your party with one of our snow cone machines. A snow cone machine is sure to be a hit at any summer party.
We provide enough snow cone supplies for 25 servings with the machine and more can be purchased as required. You just supply the ice.
The snow cone machine is Very Heavy and may require two people to move it.
This is a counter top size snow cone machine. Adult use only.
Plug in the snow cone machine. Insert ice in the top, turn the lid and it will shave the ice into the bottom compartment. Scoop the ice in to cups and add flavoring. Machine must be clean when returned. We provide operation and cleaning instructions.
Important Snow Cone Information: Not sure about how much to buy for your snow cone party? Here are some basic references to help you plan without over buying. It takes 1/2lb of ice to make (1) 6oz snow cone. For every 100lbs of ice, you'll net about 200-6oz cups. Each snow cone cup will take two ounces of syrup. They will not hold more. This makes it easy for syrup.
You might also be interested in:
All delivery reservations must be placed at least three days prior to the reservation date.